- 5 weeks of match play with playoff tournament the 6th week – ALL TEAMS qualify except when noted.
- Leagues are self-reffed but League Coordinator on-site (sand league rules or indoor league rules, including estimated start times for games):
- Champions receive t-shirts; 2nd Place smoothies at Bermuda’s!
- Can ADD teams up to 2nd week with the same number of games or Pro Rate if join in the 3rd week!!
If you want to play but need a team, signup for a King/Queen format or Contact Us and we can add you to a team!
Family Divisions by Skill Level of A, BB, B, or Rec (descriptions) and Youth Divisions by Age Group/Grade
- Coed – Teams must have at least 1 girl on the court and 4 or fewer men for 6×6. “Girl must hit” rule not enforced
- Adult-Child – Teams must have at least 1 child under the age of 18 on the team for 2×2 or 2 children for 4×4
- Open Gender – Teams can have any combination of boys and girls including all boys and all girls
- King or Queen – Sign-up individually and get matched with different players each week.
|Youth||Sunday||Sand||2x2 or 4x4|
Boys, Girls, Coed (Including King/Queen option)
|Family||Sunday||Sand||2x2 Adult, Child|
|League Type||2x2 (Max 2)||4x4 (Max 6)|